Thursday, August 20, 2009

I see HIM

Yesterday I as sitting in bible study...tired. physically tired. This last trip's jet lag has really kicked me in the butt lol. But it was so worth it.

Were are currently studying Philippians and are on chapter 2 versus 1-9. When Bishop said to read slowly he meant it. Now I have read those versus many times but this time the words jumped off the page!

My favor tie is the part where Paul says to humble ourselves and take on Jesus' attitude and that Jesus gave up everything to become man because he saw the greater picture...How awesome is that?! He gave up streets of gold, glory and praised for us.. He went from being served to the one serving.. My mind is still trying to wrapped itself around that concept...Its too much! That some for real love... and the best part is that the miracles signs and wonders he perform were as a MAN! not as God using the shell of a human disguising himself but a true man flesh blood emotions etc. and he was able to do what he did ONLY through faith in the Father...yeah could he have called upon his daddy and angels etc to help him out definitely but he didn't he knew there was process he had to go through to get to the end result..

so now when I'm upset or hurt confused crying mad whatever I remind myself that Jesus understand because he too had a process he had to go through...I just have to remember the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment